The World is crying loudly to defend from Global Warming now. Actually we must try to little think about this problem. Everyone must do this before everything to be lately. When we are watching television, listening the radio or reading newspaper, all information tell us the worst disaster such as floods, earthquake, global warming, etc. So, what will we do to save this? I think some people care of this situation. From my Blogs, I really want to sharing some simple tips which it can start from our home.
Maybe there are a lot of tips in Google Searching Information, but i catch one simple tips which we can start to do. Let's we start now.
10 Tips Go Green at Home:
1. Plant an herb garden. It’s good to have a reminder around of where our food originates.
2. Switch all your light bulbs to CFLs (or at least switch a few).
3. Create a homemade compost bin for $15.
4. Stop using disposable bags – order some reusable bags, or make your own.
5. Wash laundry in cold water instead of hot.
6. Turn off lights when you leave the room.
7. Better yet, walk or ride a bike to your errands that are two miles or closer.
8. Support your local economy and shop at your farmer’s market.
9. Turn off your computer completely at night.
10. Reuse scrap paper. Print on two sides, or let your kids color on the back side of used paper.
If you want to know more about simple ways from Home to be Go Greener, Please read and practise more. that are still 40 tips more. Read Here.